A Unique Business Model
Our business model
Our model is similar to the way a doctor builds a medical practice.
- A solo doctor in her own practice gets paid for providing professional
services to her patients.
- If the doctor wants to reach more patients, she may hire other doctors,
establishing a clinic (essentially a team of doctors), and determine a fee structure to pay those doctors. Within this structure, the original doctor can now reach more patients and earn more money.
- Now, if the doctor is really business driven, she may open additional
clinics (a network of teams) in the area or even across the nation.
Important points of distinction
- The majority of Health Coaches started out as Clients who improved their health and then
decided to become a Health Coach and pay it forward.
- We are not a wholesale buying club. When Health Coaches order products for personal use, they pay the retail price, the same as their Clients or any other Take Shape For Life or Medifast customer. Their Clients order directly from the company.
- The majority of our revenues are generated by Clients, not Health Coaches. Our business is not an endless chain recruiting model (where in order to sustain revenues, people must be recruited continuously to replace those who quit).
- Health Coaches are independent contractors. They are not required to meet
monthly quotas to remain Health Coaches and do not have to purchase products to
earn compensation. Health Coaches can only receive compensation if a Client is
purchasing Medifast Meals or other consumable products.
- All Health Coaches are trained and tested by The Health Institute to be
eligible to receive compensation.
- Most Health Coaches start by acquiring and supporting Clients. Building
a network of other Health Coaches or Health Care Professionals is entirely optional.
This business model defines the concept of win/win and not win/lose. It
is an enterprise where people can "do well by doing good." That is why
Take Shape For Life is so powerful, why it is resonating with so many
people, and why it is destined to impact the health of America in a
Take Shape For Life®
makes no claim that these results are representative of all participants on the Take Shape For Life®
Program. Take Shape For Life®
recommends you consult with a physician before starting a weight-loss program. Average weight loss for Clients on the Optimal Weight 5&1 Plan™
with support is 20 lbs.
BeSlim® Club Membership:
Club order of $250 required to qualify for free standard shipping and earn 10% Rewards. Minimum BeSlim®
Club order of $150-$249.99 required to qualify for Flat rate shipping of $5.00 and earn 5% Rewards. First qualifying BeSlim®
order receives five (5) free boxes. See the BeSlim® Club terms and conditions
for complete details.