Cream of Tomato Soup
For a rich, satisfying meal, Medifast Creamy Soups are the perfect alternative to a shake.
Caffeine Free, Certified Gluten Free, Kosher Dairy, Vegetarian
Whey protein concentrate, tomato powder, calcium caseinate, sodium caseinate, chicory root extract (inulin), oat fiber, citric acid, salt, natural and artificial flavor, xanthan gum, monosodium glutamate, red beet powder (color), acesulfame potassium, disodium inosinate, disodium guanylate.
Vitamins and Minerals: Calcium phosphate, magnesium oxide, molybdenum yeast, ascorbic acid, chromium yeast, vitamin E acetate, selenium yeast, zinc oxide, niacinamide, reduced iron, copper gluconate, calcium pantothenate, manganese sulfate, vitamin B6, vitamin B1, vitamin A palmitate, riboflavin, folic acid, biotin, potassium iodide, vitamin K1, vitamin D3, vitamin B12.
- Empty contents of 1 packet into a deep microwave-safe cup or mug.*
- Add 1 cup (8 oz.) COLD water; stir.
- Microwave on high for 2-1/2 minutes.
- Let stand for 1 minute and stir.
- Microwave again for 1 minute (making sure it doesn't boil over).
- Remove from microwave, cover, and let stand 3 - 5 minutes (the steam will cook it the rest of the way).
*Do NOT prepare in a shaker jar. Note: Heating times may vary between microwave ovens.